E11: Imagining your Worst Case Scenario
In this episode, we argue against the American cultural staple of indefinite optimism. There is now enough data to suggest that most working-age American’s financial forecast should include plans for a sudden job loss or significant disruption income. Nobody likes to imagine the worst case scenario, but it may be the key to building financial resilience.
- Income volatility and the probability working-age American’s income is likely to be disrupted
- The most vulnerable demographic groups for wage stagnation
- What the ‘Two Income Trap’ is
- How to practice pessimism in the short-term and the long-term
In this episode we discuss
Are you looking for a community of like-minded people who are as passionate about personal development as you are? Then look no further than the Success Achievers Community. Click here to connect with thousands of others around the world. It’s completely free to join.
Are you looking for a community of like-minded people who are just as passionate about personal development as you are? Then look no further than the Success Achievers Community. And guess what? It's free to join! Click here to connect with thousands of others around the world.
Follow us on social media!
- Click here to follow us on Instagram
- Click here to subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Click here to visit and like our facebook page
- Click here to follow us on Twitter
- Click here to visit our Pinterest board
- Click here to follow rich & REGULAR on Linkedin
Having conversations about estate planning can be tough, but Trust & Will makes the process fast, secure and simple. Protect your parents, grandparents and loved ones today!
If you've seen Money on the Table and thought where'd they get that pan? What kind of knife is that? Or where do I get these glorious bath towels Kiersten loves so much? Well, look no further than our Amazon storefront. We've organized all of our recommended books, kitchen/ household, and more in one place for you to browse through.