E13: Asking for Financial Help
We all get by with a little help from our friends...or these days, strangers on the internet. In this episode, we talk about asking for financial help. Whether you're the person who needs money or you're the person being asked for money, this episode is for you
In this episode, we cover:
- What to keep in mind if you're being asked for financial assistance and need to say no
- How cash-sharing and peer-to-peer giving apps changed the charity model
- Tips for how to ask for financial assistance
- Whether people are obligated to tell you what they need the money for
- Tips for what to do if you need assistance and everybody you ask says no
Are you looking for a community of like-minded people who are just as passionate about personal development as you are? Then look no further than the Success Achievers Community. And guess what? It's free to join! Click here to connect with thousands of others around the world.
Follow us on social media!
If you're still intimidated or uncomfortable with design on your own, then we highly recommend Fiverr. It's an online marketplace that connects you to thousands of designers ready to do whatever you ask them to. We've used Fiverr for logo design, artwork, ebook conversion, and more.