E21: The Joys of Different Types of Income
Research suggests that the average millionaire has seven streams of income, and in this episode we discuss some of the overlook benefits of having multiple sources of income
- Our NEW Boost Your Income For Life course
- Success Achievers All-Access
- Source: Nearly 78% of US workers live paycheck to paycheck
- Listen to Episode 17 on Apple Podcasts to build a budget with the Purpose of Income in mind
- Listen to Episode 11 on Apple Podcasts to learn how to manage your expensive hobbies
- Listen to Episode 16 on Apple Podcasts to learn why you should open a brokerage
Are you looking for a community of like-minded people who are just as passionate about personal development as you are? Then look no further than the Success Achievers Community. And guess what? It's free to join! Click here to connect with thousands of others around the world.
Follow us on social media!
If you’re new to real estate investing, one of the best ways to get started is with roofstock.com. With Roofstock, you can start earning passive rental income by purchasing tenant-occupied rental properties online. After you create your free account, you just build your profile so they know exactly what you’re looking for, your budget, and the timeline to invest.
Hands down, Empower is our favorite financial app. This is what we use to track our spending, calculate net worth, and monitor the cost of our investments. The app is completely free to use and if you choose to invest with them, they have a team of licensed fiduciary advisors who can help you manage your portfolio.