E26: Employee burnout and rage-quitting
We’re in the middle of The Great Resignation, and more employees are citing burnout as the reason for leaving. In this episode, we discuss the latest trends and reports related to burnout, and the financial implications of “rage-quitting” or leaving a job abruptly before you have another plan. From healthcare to tax and credit implications, there are few things you should be thinking about before you make a short-term decision that has longer-term financial implications.
- Read: Parental burnout: how juggling kids and work during a global pandemic brought us to the brink | The Guardian
- Read: US childcare in short supply as burned out workers quit, and new hires hard to find | Rueters
- Read: Why It's Hard to Gauge How Workers' Burnout is Affecting Patient Care | NPR
- Read: 65% of workers are looking for a new job, and the numbers could get higher | CNBC
- Read: Dying for a Paycheck by Dr. Jeffrey Pfeffer
- Read: Why are people quitting? Burnout is just the tip of the iceberg | Inc.
- Pivot Health - Short-term insurance
- Read: What to expect if you have a 401k loan and lose your job?
- Success Achievers All-Access
Are you looking for a community of like-minded people who are just as passionate about personal development as you are? Then look no further than the Success Achievers Community. And guess what? It's free to join! Click here to connect with thousands of others around the world.
Follow us on social media!
- Click here to follow us on Instagram
- Click here to subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Click here to visit and like our facebook page
- Click here to follow us on Twitter
- Click here to visit our Pinterest board
- Click here to follow rich & REGULAR on Linkedin
Thought Linkedin was just a social network for professionals? Think again! Linkedin Learning offers a suite of online classes designed to help upcoming or experienced professionals learn new, marketable skills. If you're looking to impress your manager in your upcoming review, then look no further than their library with over 16,000 titles across every imaginable subject.
Are you a more hands-on/group learner? Then check out Skillshare! You can learn and develop new skills from some of the world's leading voices, create projects and collaborate with a community of people eager to learn with you.
The world's best teachers aren't always found in classrooms and don't all speak English. Udemy offers courses in over 65+ languages so you or a loved one can polish their skills and take their passion to the next level.