E40: Tech illiteracy and our financial lives
In this episode, we connect the dots between tech literacy and financial literacy by exploring some of the ways your digital savviness (or lack thereof) can impact your wallet. Whether you consider yourself a gadget geek or tech-hesitant, tune into this episode. It will challenge you to keep learning and expanding your knowledge base.
- Listen | Episode 36 on Roboadvisors
- Read | US Department of Education study “A Description of US Adults Who are Not Digitally Literate”
- Read | "How to Use Coinbase for Beginners"
- Read | FBI study on Elder Fraud
- Research | nextavenue.org
- Research | Carefull app
- Research | LinkedIn Learning
- Success Achievers All-Access
Are you looking for a community of like-minded people who are just as passionate about personal development as you are? Then look no further than the Success Achievers Community. And guess what? It's free to join! Click here to connect with thousands of others around the world.
Follow us on social media!
- Click here to follow us on Instagram
- Click here to subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Click here to visit and like our facebook page
- Click here to follow us on Twitter
- Click here to visit our Pinterest board
- Click here to follow rich & REGULAR on Linkedin
Thought Linkedin was just a social network for professionals? Think again! Linkedin Learning offers a suite of online classes designed to help upcoming or experienced professionals learn new, marketable skills. If you're looking to impress your manager in your upcoming review, then look no further than their library with over 16,000 titles across every imaginable subject.
The world's best teachers aren't always found in classrooms and don't all speak English. Udemy offers courses in over 65+ languages so you or a loved one can polish their skills and take their passion to the next level.
Are you a more hands-on/group learner? Then check out Skillshare! You can learn and develop new skills from some of the world's leading voices, create projects and collaborate with a community of people eager to learn with you.