E40: Tech illiteracy and our financial lives
In this episode, we connect the dots between tech literacy and financial literacy by exploring some of the ways your digital savviness (or lack thereof) can impact your wallet. Whether you consider yourself a gadget geek or tech-hesitant, tune into this episode. It will challenge you to keep learning and expanding your knowledge base.
- Listen | Episode 36 on Roboadvisors
- Read | US Department of Education study “A Description of US Adults Who are Not Digitally Literate”
- Read | "How to Use Coinbase for Beginners"
- Read | FBI study on Elder Fraud
- Research | nextavenue.org
- Research | Carefull app
- Research | LinkedIn Learning
- Success Achievers All-Access
Are you looking for a community of like-minded people who are just as passionate about personal development as you are? Then look no further than the Success Achievers Community. And guess what? It's free to join! Click here to connect with thousands of others around the world.