E53: Upskilling to earn more money
“Upskilling” is one of the latest buzzwords to emerge from The Great Resignation trend and in this week’s episode, we unpack what it means to upskill (and reskill) and why it’s such an important hedge to ensuring your earning power keeps pace with inflation and rising costs of living. Tune in to learn more about tools and resources available to help you identify in-demand skills and learning platforms that are created specifically for working adult learners.
- Read | LinkedIn adds new "future of skills" tool
- Access LinkedIn Future of Skills Tool
- Read | Top Marketing Skills In Demand via LinkedIn
- Read | Great Resignation Drives Billions of Dollars to Upskilling StartUps
- Explore | Guild Education
- Explore | LinkedIn Learning
- Explore | Skillshare
- Explore | Udemy
- Pre-Order our Book, Cashing Out
- Success Achievers All-Access
Are you looking for a community of like-minded people who are just as passionate about personal development as you are? Then look no further than the Success Achievers Community. And guess what? It's free to join! Click here to connect with thousands of others around the world.
Follow us on social media!
- Click here to follow us on Instagram
- Click here to subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Click here to visit and like our facebook page
- Click here to follow us on Twitter
- Click here to visit our Pinterest board
- Click here to follow rich & REGULAR on Linkedin
Thought Linkedin was just a social network for professionals? Think again! Linkedin Learning offers a suite of online classes designed to help upcoming or experienced professionals learn new, marketable skills. If you're looking to impress your manager in your upcoming review, then look no further than their library with over 16,000 titles across every imaginable subject.
The world's best teachers aren't always found in classrooms and don't all speak English. Udemy offers courses in over 65+ languages so you or a loved one can polish their skills and take their passion to the next level.
Are you a more hands-on/group learner? Then check out Skillshare! You can learn and develop new skills from some of the world's leading voices, create projects and collaborate with a community of people eager to learn with you.
Cashing Out: Win The Wealth Game By Walking Away
Our first book is now available for preorder from your favorite online retailer. It will be in stores/on shelves on June 14, 2022.