E7: Adjusting your Financial Plan When Life Happens
In episode 7, we explore three life-changing events; becoming a parent, divorce and death. What do they all have in common? They can be very, very expensive. We discuss
- How to financially prepare for a child
- Some best practices/resources for handling a large medical bill
- Solid financial routines for married couples that may mitigate messy divorce proceedings
- Estate planning and ways to financially prepare for the inevitable
Mentioned in this episode
- Patient Advocate Foundation: Resources to help avoid medical billing errors
- How we win during Open Enrollment (how we plan for out-of-pocket expenses)
- Broke Millennial Talks Money (book with scripts for talking to your romantic partner about money)
- The positive death movement
- Trust and Will for estate planning - use code RICHREGULAR at for 15% off any estate plan
Are you looking for a community of like-minded people who are as passionate about personal development as you are? Then look no further than the Success Achievers Community. Click here to connect with thousands of others around the world. It’s completely free to join.
Are you looking for a community of like-minded people who are just as passionate about personal development as you are? Then look no further than the Success Achievers Community. And guess what? It's free to join! Click here to connect with thousands of others around the world.
Follow us on social media!
Having conversations about estate planning can be tough, but Trust & Will makes the process fast, secure and simple. Protect your parents, grandparents and loved ones today!
Hands down, Personal Capital is our favorite financial app. This is what we use to track our spending, calculate our net worth, and monitor the cost of our investments. The app is completely free to use and if you choose to invest with them, they have a team of licensed fiduciary advisors who can help you manage your portfolio.