E9: When your loved ones disagree with your financial choices
Julien and Kiersten Saunders discuss the interpersonal conflict that comes with tackling a meaningful financial goal. In fact, conflict is usually a key theme in most financial advice. The harsh truth is while your self-esteem can take a hit when the people closest to you don’t support your financial decisions, it’s not a reason to stop.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Conflict with others being the hardest part of wealth-building
- What can happen when your financial plan is at odds with your social agenda
- How a fear of moving away from home can affect your financial trajectory
- How the experience of managing conflict evolves over time and across your financial journey
Are you looking for a community of like-minded people who are as passionate about personal development as you are? Then look no further than the Success Achievers Community. Click here to connect with thousands of others around the world. It’s completely free to join.
Are you looking for a community of like-minded people who are just as passionate about personal development as you are? Then look no further than the Success Achievers Community. And guess what? It's free to join! Click here to connect with thousands of others around the world.
Follow us on social media!
- Click here to follow us on Instagram
- Click here to subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Click here to visit and like our facebook page
- Click here to follow us on Twitter
- Click here to visit our Pinterest board
- Click here to follow rich & REGULAR on Linkedin
Looking to monitor your credit score? Credit Karma tracks your accounts, offers you a free credit score and gives tips on how to improve it. This way, when you're ready to buy a home, car or take out a loan, you'll know you're getting the best rate possible.
If you've seen Money on the Table and thought where'd they get that pan? What kind of knife is that? Or where do I get these glorious bath towels Kiersten loves so much? Well, look no further than our Amazon storefront. We've organized all of our recommended books, kitchen/ household, and more in one place for you to browse through.
Acorns makes simple automated investing simple by investing your "spare change" on your behalf. With Acorns, every charge you make to a connected account is rounded up to the nearest dollar. This way, with each swipe, you're making an automated "mini" contribution to your retirement.
By far, it's the easiest way to automate your saving and investing. Try it today!