E8: Dealing with Competitiveness in Relationships
In this episode, we explore the healthy and unhealthy ways people compete in relationships; and not just the romantic ones! Whether it’s a desire to ‘out-gift’ your partner or a race to ‘out-earn’ your colleagues, competition in relationships can have both positive and negative effects on your financial life.
- The ways competition shows up in relationships
- A study that suggests friendly competition is a way to “spice things up”
- The social shifts in becoming a breadwinner and the pressures associated with being one
- How to manage a competitive spirit without ruining relationships
Mentioned in this episode
- Is Friendly Competition the Key to Relationship Bliss? Bet on it (People)
- Our son didn’t have a birthday party and it’s ok...right?
Are you looking for a community of like-minded people who are as passionate about personal development as you are? Then look no further than the Success Achievers Community. Click here to connect with thousands of others around the world. It’s completely free to join.
Are you looking for a community of like-minded people who are just as passionate about personal development as you are? Then look no further than the Success Achievers Community. And guess what? It's free to join! Click here to connect with thousands of others around the world.
Follow us on social media!
- Click here to follow us on Instagram
- Click here to subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Click here to visit and like our facebook page
- Click here to follow us on Twitter
- Click here to visit our Pinterest board
- Click here to follow rich & REGULAR on Linkedin
Ellevest is a financial company built by women, for women.
They offer digital investing, banking services, learning tools, career coaching and more. As a fiduciary and robo-adviser, Ellevest is on a mission to get more money in the hands of women, starting with you. They offer 3 membership plans ranging from just $1 per month to $9 per month.
Whether you're a budding entrepreneur or corporate professional looking to add a bit more design in your life, Canva is our design tool of choice. We use it for social media graphics, quick video editing, stock photography, presentations and so much more. The mobile app is just as easy to use which allows us to create impressive and professional designs on the go.