E24: What to expect in between Financial Milestones
Goal setting is the cornerstone of wealth building, but what should you expect when you’re in between goals? What should you be planning for? In this episode, we discuss the financial, emotional and psychological effects of achieving financial milestones.
- Read: How to Invest $100,000 to make $1 million | Business Insider
- Read: The Psychology of Money by Morgan Housel
- Watch: The Weight of Gold documentary on HBO
- Listen: Episode 4 - Is Homeownership a Luxury?
- Success Achievers All-Access
Are you looking for a community of like-minded people who are just as passionate about personal development as you are? Then look no further than the Success Achievers Community. And guess what? It's free to join! Click here to connect with thousands of others around the world.
Follow us on social media!
- Click here to follow us on Instagram
- Click here to subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Click here to visit and like our facebook page
- Click here to follow us on Twitter
- Click here to visit our Pinterest board
- Click here to follow rich & REGULAR on Linkedin
If you've seen Money on the Table and thought where'd they get that pan? What kind of knife is that? Or where do I get these glorious bath towels Kiersten loves so much? Well, look no further than our Amazon storefront. We've organized all of our recommended books, kitchen/ household, and more in one place for you to browse through.
If you’re new to real estate investing, one of the best ways to get started is with roofstock.com. With Roofstock, you can start earning passive rental income by purchasing tenant-occupied rental properties online. After you create your free account, you just build your profile so they know exactly what you’re looking for, your budget, and the timeline to invest.
Ellevest is a financial company built by women, for women.
They offer digital investing, banking services, learning tools, career coaching and more. As a fiduciary and robo-adviser, Ellevest is on a mission to get more money in the hands of women, starting with you. They offer 3 membership plans ranging from just $1 per month to $9 per month.