E55: Demystifying retirement
For many people, retirement is an elusive fantasy that feels out of reach. According to a recent article from Money, less than half of workers are confident they’ll have enough money for retirement, and another large swath of the population has a retirement plan to just work indefinitely. In this week’s episode, we demystify retirement and what it requires to be in control of how your golden years are spent
- Survey | Both workers and retirees say Social Security is the top income source for essential expenses in retirement
- Study | Average Social Security Payout in US
- Explore | How much Social Security should I expect? Social Security Calculator
- Read | Average/Median 401K balance in the US
- Read | A brief history on the 401K
- Pre-Order our Book, Cashing Out
- Success Achievers All-Access
Are you looking for a community of like-minded people who are just as passionate about personal development as you are? Then look no further than the Success Achievers Community. And guess what? It's free to join! Click here to connect with thousands of others around the world.
Follow us on social media!
Cashing Out: Win The Wealth Game By Walking Away
Our first book is now available for preorder from your favorite online retailer. It will be in stores/on shelves on June 14, 2022.