E55: Demystifying retirement
For many people, retirement is an elusive fantasy that feels out of reach. According to a recent article from Money, less than half of workers are confident they’ll have enough money for retirement, and another large swath of the population has a retirement plan to just work indefinitely. In this week’s episode, we demystify retirement and what it requires to be in control of how your golden years are spent
- Survey | Both workers and retirees say Social Security is the top income source for essential expenses in retirement
- Study | Average Social Security Payout in US
- Explore | How much Social Security should I expect? Social Security Calculator
- Read | Average/Median 401K balance in the US
- Read | A brief history on the 401K
- Pre-Order our Book, Cashing Out
- Success Achievers All-Access
Are you looking for a community of like-minded people who are just as passionate about personal development as you are? Then look no further than the Success Achievers Community. And guess what? It's free to join! Click here to connect with thousands of others around the world.
Follow us on social media!
- Click here to follow us on Instagram
- Click here to subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Click here to visit and like our facebook page
- Click here to follow us on Twitter
- Click here to visit our Pinterest board
- Click here to follow rich & REGULAR on Linkedin
Hands down, Personal Capital is our favorite financial app. This is what we use to track our spending, calculate our net worth, and monitor the cost of our investments. The app is completely free to use and if you choose to invest with them, they have a team of licensed fiduciary advisors who can help you manage your portfolio.
Acorns makes simple automated investing simple by investing your "spare change" on your behalf. With Acorns, every charge you make to a connected account is rounded up to the nearest dollar. This way, with each swipe, you're making an automated "mini" contribution to your retirement.
By far, it's the easiest way to automate your saving and investing. Try it today!
Backed by industry-leading technology, M1 allows users to build and balance their investment portfolio for free. It also acts like a checking account making it easy for you to transfer money in and out of investments seamlessly.
Cashing Out: Win The Wealth Game By Walking Away
Our first book is now available for preorder from your favorite online retailer. It will be in stores/on shelves on June 14, 2022.