E60: 3 positive trends in the world of money
Some of us could use a little more positivity these days, so in this week’s episode, we share 3 positive trends they’re seeing in the world of money.
- Read | MacKenzie Scott donates $281M to Boys and Girls Clubs
- Read | AirBnB announces flexible work plan
- Read | Microsoft to nearly double its budget for employee salary increases
- Explore | Cost of Living Survey by Salary.com
- Read | GenZ interested in entrepreneurship as a viable career path
- Explore | 60% of teens want to start a business instead of working as employees at traditional jobs
- Read | Americans hate the economy but they're still spending big
- Get our Book, Cashing Out
Follow us on social media!
Credible is an online marketplace that provides you with competitive, personalized loan offers from multiple, vetted lenders in real time. You can also refinance your student loans and mortgages to save you money. Plus, you get a $200 Welcome Bonus when you complete your refinancing!
If you've seen Money on the Table and thought where'd they get that pan? What kind of knife is that? Or where do I get these glorious bath towels Kiersten loves so much? Well, look no further than our Amazon storefront. We've organized all of our recommended books, kitchen/ household, and more in one place for you to browse through.
Cashing Out: Win The Wealth Game By Walking Away
Our first book is now available for preorder from your favorite online retailer. It will be in stores/on shelves on June 14, 2022.